Nantucket Sinks T-FCFS36 - 36" white farmhouse fireclay sink includes bottom grid & drain. Features an offset drain. This sink is reversible so the drain can be placed on the side of your preference. Elegant lines and wide basin are just the right touch for a full-capacity kitchen! Sides of sink have a slight 1/4" taper from top to bottom. There are many benefits to fireclay. Its glazed surface inhibits bacterial growth more than stainless steel. It is eco-friendly requiring less cleansers. Apron Height is 10 inches. Due to the firing process, dimensions are nominal and may vary to actual up to .25". Custom cabinet required to support weight of this sink. * A note about fireclay: small cracks will appear on the unglazed underside of the sink, these are cosmetic only and have no impact on the performance of the sink.
- • Exterior Dimensions: 36" x 19" x 10" (nominal)
- • Interior Dimensions: 34.5" x 17.5" x 8.5" (nominal)
- • Bottom Grid and drain are included
- • Due to firing process, shrinking will occur and named dimensions are nominal only
- • Sink is finished on all sides - drain can be placed either side
- • Corner Radius 16mm inside/25mm outside
- • Off set drain is 3.5" standard opening - may require extended flange/ferrule if using drain other than included
- • Fireclay is hygienic, with a glazed surface that inhibits bacterial growth better than stainless steel.
- • Corner Radius: Outside 25mm / Inside 16mm
||Porcelain Enamel Glaze
|Shipping Carton Length:
|Shipping Carton Width:
|Shipping Carton Height:
|Country Of Origin:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within two business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
As a benefit to our customers we offer free shipping on all orders over $100. We endeavor to give as accurate shipping times as possible, but these may vary based on the shipping company and is not something we can control. Items in-stock can normally be shipped within 2 days, although some special or custom products may take 2-6 weeks. This will be clearly stated on shipping tab on the product detail page.
Due to the unique nature of some products and your location, shipping and lead times may vary. This can also be the case during busy holiday periods. We regularly update the shipping lead times within each of the product descriptions, so please refer to that in the first instance. If it is still unclear when to expect your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be additional charges for expedited shipping or extra services such as lift gates for large, heavy items.
Manorhousesinks.com will not be held responsible for additional shipping charges that may be incurred due to customer absence, incorrect shipping addresses or package refusal. If you refuse any package from Manorhousesinks.com you remain responsible for all original shipping charges plus the cost of returning the package to the manufacturer plus restocking fees. This amount will be subtracted from any merchandise credit. We adhere to manufacturers policies most of which are non returnable, non cancellable, but please see the specific tab on the product detail page or contact us if you are unsure.
We do ship to Canada. The customer will be responsible for all border duties, fees and taxes. The delivery company will contact for payment of these. If they are refused to be paid, the order will be considered a return and all restocking fees along with shipping both ways will be deducted from the order. Custom made products are not eligible for a return or refund.
Each installation is specific to the customer needs. We are not professional installers and cannot recommend any specifics to do so. Since most of our products are custom hand made, we do not have templates or cut sheets on all products due to variations that occur. We always recommend receiving our products before making any cabinet, counter or other cuts as we are not responsible for installation fits. We recommend using a professional contractor who is qualified to do the install.
INSPECTION GUIDELINES FOR GROUND SHIPPING
- Please carefully inspect the item(s) you ordered within 24 hours of delivery to ensure no damage occurred during shipping. Take the item(s) outside the box and remove any packaging to complete a thorough inspection.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send detailed photos to email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery so we can establish what went wrong.
- Please send us pictures of:
- the entire box
- close up of the damage
- shipping label on the box
- any damage to the box
- the label on the box
- the barcode printed at the bottom of the sink
- We cannot guarantee to take responsibility if we were not notified within 24 hours of receipt that there's damage to the product