Nantucket Sinks Yarmouth-36W is a stunningly large almost 36- inch single bowl fireclay sink featuring a stylized decorative apron. The drain is positioned at the center so you have a choice of 1.5" or 2" decorative lip to be featured on the apron. It's constructed from solid, heavy duty fireclay its design features a polished white finish. Crafted in the artisanal traditions of Italy. Add character to your kitchen work space with its generous bowl size. There are many benefits to fireclay. Its glazed surface inhibits bacterial growth more than stainless steel. It is eco-friendly requiring less cleansers. Due to the firing process, dimensions are nominal and may vary to actual up to .25". Custom apron cabinet required for this sink. *A note about fireclay sinks: due to the curing process, small surface cracks typically appear on the underside of the sink. These cosmetic flaws are from the molding process and do not affect the performance or visible luster of the sink.
- • Exterior Dimensions: 35.625" x 20" x 10" top / 35" x 17" bottom
- • Interior: 33.5" x 17" (top of basin)
- • Due to firing process, shrinking will occur and named dimensions are nominal only
- • Apron features 2 styles of decorative ridge - reversible
- • Due to bottom thickness of sink, an extended flange/extension ferrule is required for the drain
- • Drain opening is standard 3.5" kitchen drain - compatible with garbage disposals
• Apron cabinet is required for installation
- • Fireclay is hygienic, with a glazed surface that inhibits bacterial growth better than stainless steel.
||Porcelain Enamel Glaze
|Shipping Carton Length:
|Shipping Carton Width:
|Shipping Carton Height:
|Country Of Origin:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within two business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a benefit to our customers we offer free shipping on all orders over $100. We endeavor to give as accurate shipping times as possible, but these may vary based on the shipping company and is not something we can control. Items in-stock can normally be shipped within 2 days, although some special or custom products may take 2-6 weeks. This will be clearly stated on shipping tab on the product detail page.
Due to the unique nature of some products and your location, shipping and lead times may vary. This can also be the case during busy holiday periods. We regularly update the shipping lead times within each of the product descriptions, so please refer to that in the first instance. If it is still unclear when to expect your order, please email us at email@example.com. There will be additional charges for expedited shipping or extra services such as lift gates for large, heavy items.
Manorhousesinks.com will not be held responsible for additional shipping charges that may be incurred due to customer absence, incorrect shipping addresses or package refusal. If you refuse any package from Manorhousesinks.com you remain responsible for all original shipping charges plus the cost of returning the package to the manufacturer plus restocking fees. This amount will be subtracted from any merchandise credit. We adhere to manufacturers policies most of which are non returnable, non cancellable, but please see the specific tab on the product detail page or contact us if you are unsure.
We do ship to Canada. The customer will be responsible for all border duties, fees and taxes. The delivery company will contact for payment of these. If they are refused to be paid, the order will be considered a return and all restocking fees along with shipping both ways will be deducted from the order. Custom made products are not eligible for a return or refund.
Each installation is specific to the customer needs. We are not professional installers and cannot recommend any specifics to do so. Since most of our products are custom hand made, we do not have templates or cut sheets on all products due to variations that occur. We always recommend receiving our products before making any cabinet, counter or other cuts as we are not responsible for installation fits. We recommend using a professional contractor who is qualified to do the install.
INSPECTION GUIDELINES FOR GROUND SHIPPING
- Please carefully inspect the item(s) you ordered within 24 hours of delivery to ensure no damage occurred during shipping. Take the item(s) outside the box and remove any packaging to complete a thorough inspection.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send detailed photos to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery so we can establish what went wrong.
- Please send us pictures of:
- the entire box
- close up of the damage
- shipping label on the box
- any damage to the box
- the label on the box
- the barcode printed at the bottom of the sink
- We cannot guarantee to take responsibility if we were not notified within 24 hours of receipt that there's damage to the product