The Fiamma FIREclay kitchen sink from Ruvati sets a new standard in home kitchen design. Handbuilt in ITALY by skilled artisans who have mastered their craftsmanship over generations, Ruvati fireclay sinks are at the pinnacle of art and form. The raw clay used in Ruvati's fireclay sinks is a unique natural white clay found only in a few regions in the world, including Italy. The clay is fired at an extremely high temperature of 2900 degrees Fahrenheit for 28 hours giving the solid sink exceptional strength and durability. During the process the surface of the sink fuses with the interior, giving an enamel surface that is completely resistant to chips, cracks, abrasions and scratches. These properties make Ruvati fireclay sinks a superior choice compared to alternative materials such as cast iron enamel and ceramic sinks which can easily chip or crack. This Dual-Mount Fiamma sink is designed for both Undermount or Top-mount installation. It features a 1-1/4" wide and 3/4" thick rim all around. With drop-in Topmount installation, the rim sits on top of the countertop; with Undermount installation, the rim sits under the countertop. The 9" internal bowl depth makes it easy to stack dishes or clean large pots and pans. For more than 200 years, fireclay sinks have been renowned for their strength and practicality in European kitchens and farmhouses. Ruvati's Fiamma fireclay sink now brings this timeless classic to the modern American kitchen.
- • Made in ITALY - each sink is meticulously handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- • Constructed of true fireclay - a special white clay that is fired at 2900 degree Fahrenheit for extreme strength and durability
- • Glossy enamel sink surface is fused to the solid fireclay making the surface completely resistant to chips, abrasion, stains or scratches
- • Resistant to high temperatures, hot water, acids and common household chemicals
- • DUAL-MOUNT installation: This sink can be installed either UNDER-mount or Drop-in TOP-mount. 1-1/4" wide and 3/4" thick rim for a solid installation.
- • Extra Deep Bowl: 9 inch internal bowl depth gives ample space for all your dishes and large pots and pans
• Standard 3.5" drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit (Due to the 1" thick fireclay bottom, you may need extended flange for your disposal)
• Exterior Dimensions: 24" (wide) x 18" (front-to-back)
• Interior Dimensions: 21-1/2" (wide) x 15-3/4" (front-to-back) x 9" (internal bowl depth)
• Minimum Base Cabinet Size: 27-inch
• Color / Finish: White
• Included in box: fireclay sink, drain assembly, installation guide
• Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Bowls:
|Front to Back (inch):
|Bowl Depth (inch):
|Minimum Cabinet Size:
||Rounded (tight radius)
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within two business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a benefit to our customers we offer free shipping on all orders over $100. We endeavor to give as accurate shipping times as possible, but these may vary based on the shipping company and is not something we can control. Items in-stock can normally be shipped within 2 days, although some special or custom products may take 2-6 weeks. This will be clearly stated on shipping tab on the product detail page.
Due to the unique nature of some products and your location, shipping and lead times may vary. This can also be the case during busy holiday periods. We regularly update the shipping lead times within each of the product descriptions, so please refer to that in the first instance. If it is still unclear when to expect your order, please email us at email@example.com. There will be additional charges for expedited shipping or extra services such as lift gates for large, heavy items.
Manorhousesinks.com will not be held responsible for additional shipping charges that may be incurred due to customer absence, incorrect shipping addresses or package refusal. If you refuse any package from Manorhousesinks.com you remain responsible for all original shipping charges plus the cost of returning the package to the manufacturer plus restocking fees. This amount will be subtracted from any merchandise credit. We adhere to manufacturers policies most of which are non returnable, non cancellable, but please see the specific tab on the product detail page or contact us if you are unsure.
We do ship to Canada. The customer will be responsible for all border duties, fees and taxes. The delivery company will contact for payment of these. If they are refused to be paid, the order will be considered a return and all restocking fees along with shipping both ways will be deducted from the order. Custom made products are not eligible for a return or refund.
Each installation is specific to the customer needs. We are not professional installers and cannot recommend any specifics to do so. Since most of our products are custom hand made, we do not have templates or cut sheets on all products due to variations that occur. We always recommend receiving our products before making any cabinet, counter or other cuts as we are not responsible for installation fits. We recommend using a professional contractor who is qualified to do the install.
INSPECTION GUIDELINES FOR GROUND SHIPPING
- Please carefully inspect the item(s) you ordered within 24 hours of delivery to ensure no damage occurred during shipping. Take the item(s) outside the box and remove any packaging to complete a thorough inspection.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send detailed photos to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery so we can establish what went wrong.
- Please send us pictures of:
- the entire box
- close up of the damage
- shipping label on the box
- any damage to the box
- the label on the box
- the barcode printed at the bottom of the sink
- We cannot guarantee to take responsibility if we were not notified within 24 hours of receipt that there's damage to the product
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
The item must be in stock on the competitors website
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Must be requested within 14 days from the day of delivery
- The item must be new, unused, unassembled, and in original packaging
- Buyer pays return shipping cost
- Items cannot be returned based on the color.
- 25% Restocking fees apply, due to manufacturer charges
- Returns must include an RMA# (provided by us)
- Products must be shipped back to us, traceable and insured (tracking MUST be shared with us for a refund)
- We cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss along the way.
- Refund will be processed as soon as the item is received and verified in the warehouse
- To start a return, please send an email to email@example.com
- Exchanges will be treated as a standard return (as above)
- A new order can be placed for another product.
- Can take up to 24 hours to confirm a cancellation
- Full refund only if the product has not been processed by the manufacturer for shipment.
- If the product has shipped, cancellations will be treated as a standard return (see above)