Whitehaus Collection’s newest addition to the family of fireclay is our 27” Reversible Fireclay sink that highlights an elegant concave design front apron on one side and timeless plain on the other. Whitehaus Collection offers the widest selection of fireclay sinks on the market. Every sink is handmade from natural clay, molded, and then baked into an elegant, smooth and glossy finish. Proven to be durable and resistant to extreme temperatures fireclay sinks are eco-friendly, visually appealing and timeless in design. This 27” Reversible Fireclay Sink, will fit into the standard 30” base cabinet, making installation easier and less costly. Complete your kitchen design in your choice of four beautiful colors: White, Biscuit, Black and Sapphire Blue.
- 3 1/2" center drain
- Sink is finished on all four sides
- Reversible with a plain front apron on one side and concave front apron on the opposite side
- 27” fireclay sink will fit into the standard 30” base cabinet. Making installation easier and less costly
- Recommended that sinks be supplied to your cabinetmaker prior to the fabrication of your cabinets and counter tops.
- Stainless Steel Sink Grid Available (Sold separately) WHREV2719
|Number of Bowls:
|Inside Bowl Dimensions L x W x H:
||25 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 8 1/2"
|Shipping Box Length:
Shipping Box Width:
Shipping Box Height:
|Country of Origin:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within two business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
As a benefit to our customers we offer free shipping on all orders over $100. We endeavor to give as accurate shipping times as possible, but these may vary based on the shipping company and is not something we can control. Items in-stock can normally be shipped within 2 days, although some special or custom products may take 2-6 weeks. This will be clearly stated on shipping tab on the product detail page.
Due to the unique nature of some products and your location, shipping and lead times may vary. This can also be the case during busy holiday periods. We regularly update the shipping lead times within each of the product descriptions, so please refer to that in the first instance. If it is still unclear when to expect your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be additional charges for expedited shipping or extra services such as lift gates for large, heavy items.
Manorhousesinks.com will not be held responsible for additional shipping charges that may be incurred due to customer absence, incorrect shipping addresses or package refusal. If you refuse any package from Manorhousesinks.com you remain responsible for all original shipping charges plus the cost of returning the package to the manufacturer plus restocking fees. This amount will be subtracted from any merchandise credit. We adhere to manufacturers policies most of which are non returnable, non cancellable, but please see the specific tab on the product detail page or contact us if you are unsure.
We do ship to Canada. The customer will be responsible for all border duties, fees and taxes. The delivery company will contact for payment of these. If they are refused to be paid, the order will be considered a return and all restocking fees along with shipping both ways will be deducted from the order. Custom made products are not eligible for a return or refund.
Each installation is specific to the customer needs. We are not professional installers and cannot recommend any specifics to do so. Since most of our products are custom hand made, we do not have templates or cut sheets on all products due to variations that occur. We always recommend receiving our products before making any cabinet, counter or other cuts as we are not responsible for installation fits. We recommend using a professional contractor who is qualified to do the install.
INSPECTION GUIDELINES FOR GROUND SHIPPING
- Please carefully inspect the item(s) you ordered within 24 hours of delivery to ensure no damage occurred during shipping. Take the item(s) outside the box and remove any packaging to complete a thorough inspection.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send detailed photos to email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery so we can establish what went wrong.
- Please send us pictures of:
- the entire box
- close up of the damage
- shipping label on the box
- any damage to the box
- the label on the box
- the barcode printed at the bottom of the sink
- We cannot guarantee to take responsibility if we were not notified within 24 hours of receipt that there's damage to the product
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
The item must be in stock on the competitors website
The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Must be requested within 14 days from the day of delivery
- The item must be new, unused, unassembled, and in original packaging
- Buyer pays return shipping cost
- Items cannot be returned based on the color.
- 25% Restocking fees apply, due to manufacturer charges
- Returns must include an RMA# (provided by us)
- Products must be shipped back to us, traceable and insured (tracking MUST be shared with us for a refund)
- We cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss along the way.
- Refund will be processed as soon as the item is received and verified in the warehouse
- To start a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exchanges will be treated as a standard return (as above)
- A new order can be placed for another product.
- Can take up to 24 hours to confirm a cancellation
- Full refund only if the product has not been processed by the manufacturer for shipment.
- If the product has shipped, cancellations will be treated as a standard return (see above)